Random Trivia For This Title:
- In a 2011 interview with "The A. V. Club," Anna Kendrick said that Jessica, her character in the [Twilight] films, is an idiot.
- Bryce Dallas Howard was offered the role of Victoria but turned it down as she found the role too small. She later took the role when Summit Entertainment fired Rachelle Lefevre from The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
- In the scene where Bella goes to the Cullens house for the first time, when Nikki Reed's character had to break the bowl, she actually cut her hands. This is why she is wearing gloves for the scene in the film.
- When Carlisle bit Edward, he whispered something into his ear. The first time it was "I'm sorry" then "My son". On about the fifth take he said, "You're sexy".
- It took 36 hours to turn Nikki Reed's naturally brunette hair to blonde.
- Stephenie Meyer had her own personal cast before all the roles were officially casted. They including Emily Browning as Bella Swan, Henry Cavill as Edward Cullen, [?] Charlie Hunnam as Carlisle Cullen, Mary-Louise Parker as Esme Cullen, [?] Rachael Leigh Cook as Alice Cullen, [?] Trent Ford as Jasper Hale, [?] Tom Welling as Emmett Cullen and Olivia Wilde as Rosalie Hale.
- Stephenie Meyer claims these authors partially inspired her: Jane Austen, Orson Scott Card, William Shakespeare, and [?] Charlotte BrontŰ.
- Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale) and Jackson Rathbone (Jasper Hale) learned how to play baseball left-handed for the famous baseball scene.
- When the 'evil vampires' make their first appearance, actors Cam Gigandet, Rachelle Lefevre and Edi Gathegi are all wearing little slippers painted like bare feet.
- Kristen Stewart has naturally green eyes. She wears brown contacts for filming to match Bella's eye color.
- Robert Pattinson stated in an interview that this is his first American role and he had no formal training to perfect his American accent. Before casting, Robert Pattinson had never heard of the [Twilight] novel. He only attended casting because he liked Kristen Stewart's performance in Into the Wild.
- The dress Bella wears in the prom scene was only twenty dollars. The suit Edward wore was the most expensive item of clothing from the entire shoot.