Random Trivia For This Title:
- The character Stiles wears a number of colorful shirts in this movie. They appear in the following order: 1) Yellow shirt that says "Life sucks then you die", 2) Blue "Obnoxious: the movie", 3) Black "What are you looking at D[***]nose", 4) Gray "Drunken State Florida", 5) Pink - no text, 6) Gray - unreadable, 7) Black - unreadable, 8) Hawaiian shirt, 9) White - "Wolf Buddy" and finally a white Teen Wolf shirt. Of the nine shirts he wears, only one appears to have no text on it.
- Scott Howard's (Michael J. Fox) house was located on the same block as 1955 George McFly's and 1955 Lorraine Baines's houses from Back to the Future. The House is actually the same house as Marty's mum's house used in 1955 BTTF.
- Since this movie was released after Back to the Future in Brazil, Teen Wolf received the title Garoto do Futuro (Boy from the Future) there, even though the plot has nothing to do with time travel whatsoever.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive end [?] Greg White officially changed his name to [?] Stylez G. White on December 15, 2008. The inspiration for the name change came from Jerry Levine's character, Styles, in Teen Wolf.
- Teen Wolf, whose italian title is Voglia di Vincere, was released in Italy shortly after Back to the Future. Due to this, the name of Scott was changed to Marty, the same name as Michael J. Fox's character in BTTF.