Random Trivia For This Title:
- Charlie Sheen worked out for eight hours a day to build up his body, as he decided that he would have felt embarrassed at the film's premiere if he had to sit amongst people laughing while looking at him on screen in a singlet.
- Body count: 114
- Richard Crenna plays Denton Walters. In the TV series [Our Miss Brooks], Crenna played a character called "Walter Denton".
- Richard Crenna spoofs his own role in the [Rambo] films.
- Ryan Stiles also appeared in the original Hot Shots! , but played a different character.
- The original title for this movie was, Hot Shots, Part Deux! The Exploitation. Takin' it to the Bank.
- All the female characters have the middle name Rodham, a nod to then first lady [?] Hillary Rodham Clinton.
- Saddam's refrigerator contains items such as: Hungry Nomad (Hungry Man) Microwavable Milk carton advertising "2% Camel Milk", "Olde Iraqi Beer" and "Falafel Helper". When Saddam makes a sandwich he seals it with, not Saran Wrap, but "Saharanrap".
- At the very end of the credits you can hear a voice speaking backwards. The voice is that of David Wohl, saying in reverse, "His boat has been demolished," a line heard earlier in the film.
- At one point during the sequence which displays an on-screen body count tally, the movie boasts an ostensibly higher number of deaths than RoboCop (among other famous shoot'em ups). Miguel Ferrer, who plays Harbinger in this movie, also starred in Robocop, and ended up 1 out of that film's 30 strong body count.