Random Trivia For This Title:
- Billy WilderBilly Wilder's last film for Paramount Pictures before his contract ended in 1954.
- Many critics felt that Humphrey BogartHumphrey Bogart was miscast in the film, and that William HoldenWilliam Holden should have played Linus with a younger actor as David.
- During production Billy WilderBilly Wilder was continuously working on the script. One day he asked Audrey HepburnAudrey Hepburn to feign illness so he would have enough time to finish the scene to be shot.
- The estate on which the film was shot actually belonged to Paramount Pictures chairman [?] Barney Balaban.
- [?] Hubert de Givenchy originally thought he would be providing wardrobe for [?] Katharine Hepburn, as he had never heard of Audrey HepburnAudrey Hepburn before they were introduced.
- Co-stars Audrey HepburnAudrey Hepburn and William HoldenWilliam Holden fell in love during the making of this film, but Hepburn broke off the relationship on learning that Holden could not have children.
- The tugboat's name is Maude Larrabee (the matriarch of the family).
- When Linus takes Sabrina to the theatre, they see the play The Seven Year Itch, which was director/writer Billy WilderBilly Wilder's next movie project. The play is mentioned at least twice.
- Originally titled Sabrina Fair, the title was changed in the US so audiences wouldn't link it with highbrow stories like Vanity Fair.
- This was the second film in a row where Audrey HepburnAudrey Hepburn gets her hair cut as a symbol of maturity. The first was in Roman Holiday. It is also the first of four films in a row where she'd play a character romantically linked with a man old enough to be her father.