Random Trivia For This Title:
- Dakota FanningDakota Fanning appears as Penelope Stern, a celebrity who Kluger is jealous of.
- The theme song from [Mary Tyler Moore (1970)] ("Love is all around") is in the background when Debbie demands her watch back from Constance. The singer is Sammy Davis Jr.Sammy Davis Jr., who was one of the original Ocean's 11 and who sang the Ocean's 11 theme song.
- Elliott GouldElliott Gould and Shaobo QinShaobo Qin reprise their roles from the previous films as Reuben Tishkoff and "The Amazing" Yen, respectively.
- Anne HathawayAnne Hathaway and Helena Bonham CarterHelena Bonham Carter previously starred as sisters in the Alice in Wonderland (2010) series and also starred in Les MisÚrables (2012) although they didn't share scenes.
- The film cast includes three Oscar winners: Sandra BullockSandra Bullock, Cate BlanchettCate Blanchett, and Anne HathawayAnne Hathaway; as well as two Oscar nominees: Helena Bonham CarterHelena Bonham Carter and Elliott GouldElliott Gould.
- Matt DamonMatt Damon and Carl ReinerCarl Reiner were set to reprise their respective characters Linus Caldwell and Saul Bloom, but their scenes were cut.
- Marlo ThomasMarlo Thomas , Dana IveyDana Ivey , [?] Mary Louise Wilson and [?] Elizabeth Ashley appear as elderly actresses who help the crew shift their stolen gems.
- Richard ArmitageRichard Armitage took over the role of art curator Claude Becker from [?] Damian Lewis at very short notice.
- Celebrities who cameo as themselves in the film include [?] Anna Wintour, [?] Zayn Malik, Katie HolmesKatie Holmes, Maria SharapovaMaria Sharapova, Serena WilliamsSerena Williams, Kim Kardashian WestKim Kardashian West, CommonCommon, Adriana LimaAdriana Lima, [?] Desiigner, Kylie JennerKylie Jenner, [?] Alexander Wang , Kendall JennerKendall Jenner, [?] Ira Glass, Gigi HadidGigi Hadid, [?] Lily Aldridge, Olivia MunnOlivia Munn, Jaime KingJaime King, [?] Zac Posen, Hailey BieberHailey Bieber, [?] Derek Blasberg, [?] Sofia Richie, Heidi KlumHeidi Klum, [?] Kelly Rohrbach, and [?] Lauren Santo Domingo.
- Jennifer LawrenceJennifer Lawrence was offered a role but had to turn it down due to scheduling conflicts.
- The music that was playing as the team enter the Met Gala, "Lara's Theme" (Somewhere, my Love), was also the music that Sandra BullockSandra Bullock's character, Gracie Lou Freebush, plays on the water glasses in Miss Congeniality (2000).
- Elizabeth BanksElizabeth Banks was approached for a role but had to drop out.
- The 3D printer used is a Makerbot Z18 however the printing of zirconium is not possible.
- Both RihannaRihanna and Cate BlanchettCate Blanchett have actually served as Chairs for the annual Met Gala, the function played by Anne HathawayAnne Hathaway's character in the movie.
- The eight main cast members have won four Oscars, two Emmys, nine Grammys, six Golden Globes, five BAFTAs, and 10 SAGs combined.
- Anne HathawayAnne Hathaway replaced Jennifer LawrenceJennifer Lawrence in this film, while Lawrence replaced Hathaway in Silver Linings Playbook (2012).
- Debbie Ocean speaks German as part of her cover. Sandra BullockSandra Bullock spent most of her childhood in Nuremberg, Germany and is fluent in the language. She holds dual citizenship in both Germany and the United States.
- Elliott GouldElliott Gould and Marlo ThomasMarlo Thomas appeared in [Friends (1994)], Gould as Ross Father and Thomas as Rachel's Mother.
- While the women are plotting which cameras to use, they are all sitting looking at a screen. On the table is the bowling ball with a skull in it just like the Bowler uses in Mystery Men where she is the only female hero.