Random Trivia For This Title:
- Dakota Fanning appears as Penelope Stern, a celebrity who Kluger is jealous of.
- The theme song from [Mary Tyler Moore (1970)] ("Love is all around") is in the background when Debbie demands her watch back from Constance. The singer is Sammy Davis Jr., who was one of the original Ocean's 11 and who sang the Ocean's 11 theme song.
- Elliott Gould and Shaobo Qin reprise their roles from the previous films as Reuben Tishkoff and "The Amazing" Yen, respectively.
- Anne Hathaway and Helena Bonham Carter previously starred as sisters in the Alice in Wonderland (2010) series and also starred in Les MisÚrables (2012) although they didn't share scenes.
- The film cast includes three Oscar winners: Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, and Anne Hathaway; as well as two Oscar nominees: Helena Bonham Carter and Elliott Gould.
- Matt Damon and Carl Reiner were set to reprise their respective characters Linus Caldwell and Saul Bloom, but their scenes were cut.
- Marlo Thomas , Dana Ivey , [?] Mary Louise Wilson and [?] Elizabeth Ashley appear as elderly actresses who help the crew shift their stolen gems.
- Richard Armitage took over the role of art curator Claude Becker from [?] Damian Lewis at very short notice.
- Celebrities who cameo as themselves in the film include [?] Anna Wintour, [?] Zayn Malik, Katie Holmes, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Kim Kardashian West, Common, Adriana Lima, [?] Desiigner, Kylie Jenner, [?] Alexander Wang , Kendall Jenner, [?] Ira Glass, Gigi Hadid, [?] Lily Aldridge, Olivia Munn, Jaime King, [?] Zac Posen, Hailey Bieber, [?] Derek Blasberg, [?] Sofia Richie, Heidi Klum, [?] Kelly Rohrbach, and [?] Lauren Santo Domingo.
- Jennifer Lawrence was offered a role but had to turn it down due to scheduling conflicts.
- The music that was playing as the team enter the Met Gala, "Lara's Theme" (Somewhere, my Love), was also the music that Sandra Bullock's character, Gracie Lou Freebush, plays on the water glasses in Miss Congeniality (2000).
- Elizabeth Banks was approached for a role but had to drop out.
- The 3D printer used is a Makerbot Z18 however the printing of zirconium is not possible.
- Both Rihanna and Cate Blanchett have actually served as Chairs for the annual Met Gala, the function played by Anne Hathaway's character in the movie.
- The eight main cast members have won four Oscars, two Emmys, nine Grammys, six Golden Globes, five BAFTAs, and 10 SAGs combined.
- Anne Hathaway replaced Jennifer Lawrence in this film, while Lawrence replaced Hathaway in Silver Linings Playbook (2012).
- Debbie Ocean speaks German as part of her cover. Sandra Bullock spent most of her childhood in Nuremberg, Germany and is fluent in the language. She holds dual citizenship in both Germany and the United States.
- Elliott Gould and Marlo Thomas appeared in [Friends (1994)], Gould as Ross Father and Thomas as Rachel's Mother.
- While the women are plotting which cameras to use, they are all sitting looking at a screen. On the table is the bowling ball with a skull in it just like the Bowler uses in Mystery Men where she is the only female hero.