Random Trivia For This Title:
- The voice you hear on the other end of the phone, when Chase eavesdrops on a phone call to the police department, is that of Ken CurtisKen Curtis, who served as producer on this film. He is more famous for having played scruffy deputy Festus Hagen on [Gunsmoke (1955)].
- Joel references 'Jurassic Park,' but in 1992 when this episode was taped for its June 13 release, he was speaking of the book. The film would not be out until a year later, June 11, 1993.
- The "Gila Monster" in the movie is actually a Mexican Beaded Lizard.
- Ken KnoxKen Knox, who plays disc jockey Horatio Alger "Steamroller" Smith, was a real disc jockey working at radio stations in Texas owned by [?] Gordon McLendon, the uncredited executive producer of this film.
- There was going to be a scene in the movie were Old Man Harris is killed by the Giant Gila Monster. This was going to happen when he runs up the stairs in the barn and the Gila Monster would get him. The scene of him running up the stairs is in the movie, but the decision was made not to show him get killed and was cut from the film. You will notice he isn't shown in the movie after the barn attack.