Random Trivia For This Title:
- Kramer, Claw's head scientist, played by Andy DickAndy Dick, was named after the [Seinfeld] series character Kramer with the same notorious hairstyle.
- When Penny is in the hospital visiting her injured uncle, "Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr, Howard" is heard on the PA system. This is a reference to the Three Stooges and their classic gag.
- Even though there were more than 60 gizmos and gadgets grafted to John Brown's body and appeared, the Inspector Gadget in the cartoon series said to have an estimate of 14,000 gadgets.
- Don AdamsDon Adams, the voice of Inspector Gadget on TV, provides the voice of Brain.
- At the Bradford Institute parking lot scene, Brenda Bradford hums to the original [Inspector Gadget] theme song.