Random Trivia For This Title:
- Ben Affleck gained an additional 20 pounds of muscle and reached 8 percent body fat for his role as Bruce Wayne/Batman.
- Gal Gadot has 16 lines in the film. She is given one or two more lines in the Extended cut.
- In this film, Batman wears a voice modulator in his suit to electronically alter his voice. After the casting of Ben Affleck in the role, this was an idea that had been suggested by his friend, director Kevin Smith, as he felt Affleck's natural speaking voice was too high-pitched for Batman.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan was considered for the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman. He was subsequently given the role of Thomas Wayne, Bruce's father.
- Timothy Dalton was considered for the role of Alfred J. Pennyworth.
- Bradley Cooper, Chris Pine, [?] Ryan Kwanten, Matthew Fox and [?] Scott Porter were all linked for the role of Barry Allen/The Flash in a previous iteration. Ezra Miller was cast.