Random Trivia For This Title:
- Telly SavalasTelly Savalas plays a pilot, but in real life he was afraid to fly.
- The sunrise at the launch complex at the beginning of the film is actually a sunset played backwards.
- The end helicopter-crop-duster sequence was used in an episode of the television series [The Fall Guy].
- Barbra StreisandBarbra Streisand's two husbands, Elliott GouldElliott Gould and James BrolinJames Brolin, both star in this movie.
- One of the stunt pilots, [?] Frank Tallman, who flew the red stearman plane, claimed this film was the most dangerous film he'd ever flown for. He was killed in a crash soon after filming finished.
- NASA was approached for technical assistance, but refused to take part.