Random Trivia For This Title:
- Was shot on exactly the same stages as Moulin Rouge!, also starring Ewan McGregor
- Like Ewan McGregor did in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace, Hayden Christensen made "lightsaber noises" the first time he was handed one in rehearsal. After chuckling at the young star's antics, George Lucas informed him that they probably had people in Sound Effects who could do a better job in post production.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi says "I have a bad feeling about this" while tied up in the arena. This quote was also used by Luke Skywalker in Star Wars, Han Solo in Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back and again in Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi, and by Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace.
- There is no mystical significance in the color of Mace Windu's lightsaber. Samuel L. Jackson, after a jokey conversation with stunt coordinator [?] Nick Gillard, asked George Lucas if he could have a purple lightsaber to match his favorite color, and George Lucas agreed. In an interview on UK TV, Jackson said he "thought it would be cool".
- When Jango Fett gets into his ship after his fight with Obi-Wan, he bangs his head on the partially open door. This was intentional, and is a reference to a famous goof from Star Wars, where a storm trooper accidentally bangs his head on a door.
- During the Speeder chase on Coruscant, when Zam heads straight down the cityscape you can see an X-Wing being chased by three Tie Fighters in the bottom left of the shot.
- Hayden Christensen became the only actor in any Star Wars movie who didn't get to choose the design of his light sabre. It had been a tradition, but Christensen was stuck using a sabre of the same design that Obi-wan gives Luke in Star Wars.
- The look of the Republic Clone Troopers is a cross between the Mandalorian armor worn by Jango Fett (later Boba Fett) and the armor worn by the Imperial Storm Troopers of episodes IV, V and VI.
- According to George Lucas, Obi-Wan's hiding in Geonosis' asteroid field teaches young Boba Fett a lesson that he uses to his advantage during adulthood. Having learned how Obi-Wan hid from him and his father, Boba Fett knows the trick Han Solo is using to hide in Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back and is able to find him.
- Jonathan Brandis auditioned for Anakin.