Random Trivia For This Title:
- WILHELM SCREAM: During the fight scene, after the ground cracks apart.
- In the forged documents that Bella receives from J. Jenks, Jacob's last name is interrestingly given as "Wolfe".
- The battle scene between the Cullens (and their witnesses) and the Volturi was written to give the movie a dramatic action sequence, and was not present in the book.
- The film's final word is 'forever', which in the end credits is featured on the page of a book. This is also the final word in the novel itself.
- Both an animatronic baby and 3-week-old babies were used in the film. Kristen Stewart preferred working with the real babies because she felt they helped her give a better performance.
- The inscription inside the locket Bella gives to Renesmee, "Plus que ma propre vie", is French for "More than my own life".
- Besides Mackenzie Foy, ten actresses portrayed the rapidly-growing Renesmee Cullen, as well as a CGI-animated baby.
- Dakota Fanning has only one word in the movie. She just says "Pain".
- Had a $75 million dollar budget making it the highest out of every [Twilight] installment filmed.
- The only movie in the series to have a complete opening credit sequence.
- The end credits are for the entire series, not just this installment.
- To protect Mackenzie Foy on the set, Bill Condon had set up a swear jar where any cast and crew members caught swearing or uttering profanities were fined on the spot. The amount collected from the jar was donated to St. Jude's Children Hospital.