Random Trivia For This Title:
- Some of the previews for the film jokingly claimed that [?] Saddam Hussein's role was played by himself.
- Several aircraft carrier scenes were taken from the movie Flight of the Intruder, including the flyby of 4 planes when the pilots arrive at the aircraft carrier, when the bombs are loaded onto the planes, and when the planes launched for their final mission.
- Lloyd BridgesLloyd Bridges replaced George C. ScottGeorge C. Scott.
- Charlie SheenCharlie Sheen remarks before a particularly energetic fight sequence, "I learned this one from Paula AbdulPaula Abdul." Paula AbdulPaula Abdul was married to Charlie SheenCharlie Sheen's brother, Emilio EstevezEmilio Estevez, at the time of the film's release.
- The aircraft carrier on which the movie takes place is actually a wooden deck built on the edge of a cliff at a deserted Marineland facility. The film was shot at an angle that made the deck look like a ship at sea.
- In the fake Indian language the English term "curve ball" translates to "Hershiser", a reference to Los Angeles Dodgers' ace pitcher [?] Orel Hershiser.
- Topper Harley's name comes from Harley-Davidson's 1960's motor scooter, the Harley Topper.
- A gag credit at the end of the film, "Things you can do after the movie", is the same as a gag credit at the end of the Bruce LeeBruce Lee send-up in The Kentucky Fried Movie.
- Some previews contain this scene, which was not in the movie: Ramada asks Kent Gregory if there's a cue ball in his pocket, or is he just glad to see her, and Kent produces a cue ball.
- CAMEO: Charles BarkleyCharles Barkley and [?] Bill Laimbeer re-enacting their infamous on-court brawl.