Random Trivia For This Title:
- In the opening credits, several Jack-in-the-Boxes pop open. The last one to open is the same type of Jack-in-the-Box that is seen numerous times in Elf.
- Late in the movie, when Scott is mostly "de-Santafied", he captures the Tooth Fairy. The Tooth Fairy, doubting that Scott is Santa Claus, tells him "I know Santa Claus. I'm friends with Santa Claus. You're no Santa Claus." This is a parody of [?] Lloyd Bentsen's famous retort to [?] Dan Quayle during the 1988 US Vice Presidential debate, comparing him with 'Jack Kennedy' referring to John F. KennedyJohn F. Kennedy.
- Originally subtitled "The Escape Clause".
- Scott Calvin starts talking about cars and engines while talking to Carol Newman, and while walking through the toyshop, Santa picks up and tries on a tool belt. These reference to Tim Taylor, Tim AllenTim Allen's character on [Home Improvement].
- Lucy has a [Kim Possible] poster in her room when the Tooth Fairy comes inside from the window.
- Toy Santa's line, "You are a sad, strange little man," is also used by Tim AllenTim Allen as Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story.