Random Trivia For This Title:
- On the back of the RoboCop 2 Game Boy box says "Coming in 1992, RoboCop 3 ... for All Ages!"
- Filmed in Atlanta, most of the abandoned buildings seen in the film were slated for demolition to make way for facilities for the 1996 Olympics.
- Co-stars Robert John BurkeRobert John Burke and [?] Jill Hennesey would later appear together on the show [Law & Order], a few years after this film was completed. Burke would become a guest star on the show during it's current run. Hennesey's character would be killed off at the end of the show's sixth season.
- The RoboCop suit worn in the movie was originally built for RoboCop 2. Since Robert John BurkeRobert John Burke is taller than Peter WellerPeter Weller, he complained that wearing it was painful after a short time.
- Peter WellerPeter Weller refused to reprise his role as RoboCop due to scheduling conflict with Naked Lunch.
- Was filmed in 1991, but was not released until end of 1993 due to production company Orion going bankrupt.
- The Japanese characters that scroll up screen in the POV shot as the robot ninjas converge on RoboCop read: "Command; Code bios; Bios system check; RAM check; Biocom interface; Parameter; Memory set; System check; OK."
- At least two of the characters in RoboCop 3 are based on Frank MillerFrank Miller's own comic-book creations. Otomo, the cyborg samurai, is a nod to his Ronin comic about a masterless samurai whose spirit is reanimated with futuristic biotechnology. Bertha Washington (CCH PounderCCH Pounder), a freedom fighter in the film, is a reference to Martha Washington, the freedom fighter from Miller's Give Me Liberty.
- Nancy AllenNancy Allen only agreed to reprise her role as Ann Lewis if her character were to be killed off in the first half of the film.