Random Trivia For This Title:
- On the back of the RoboCop 2 Game Boy box says "Coming in 1992, RoboCop 3 ... for All Ages!"
- Filmed in Atlanta, most of the abandoned buildings seen in the film were slated for demolition to make way for facilities for the 1996 Olympics.
- Co-stars Robert John Burke and [?] Jill Hennesey would later appear together on the show [Law & Order], a few years after this film was completed. Burke would become a guest star on the show during it's current run. Hennesey's character would be killed off at the end of the show's sixth season.
- The RoboCop suit worn in the movie was originally built for RoboCop 2. Since Robert John Burke is taller than Peter Weller, he complained that wearing it was painful after a short time.
- Peter Weller refused to reprise his role as RoboCop due to scheduling conflict with Naked Lunch.
- Was filmed in 1991, but was not released until end of 1993 due to production company Orion going bankrupt.
- The Japanese characters that scroll up screen in the POV shot as the robot ninjas converge on RoboCop read: "Command; Code bios; Bios system check; RAM check; Biocom interface; Parameter; Memory set; System check; OK."
- At least two of the characters in RoboCop 3 are based on Frank Miller's own comic-book creations. Otomo, the cyborg samurai, is a nod to his Ronin comic about a masterless samurai whose spirit is reanimated with futuristic biotechnology. Bertha Washington (CCH Pounder), a freedom fighter in the film, is a reference to Martha Washington, the freedom fighter from Miller's Give Me Liberty.
- Nancy Allen only agreed to reprise her role as Ann Lewis if her character were to be killed off in the first half of the film.