Random Trivia For This Title:
- Ben AffleckBen Affleck asked Christian BaleChristian Bale for any advice he could give about playing Batman. Bale told him to "make sure you can piss in that suit." The two men met quite by accident in a costume shop. They were each buying a Batman costume for their kids.
- According to Ben AffleckBen Affleck, he was surprised when he was offered the Batman role and was at first hesitant to commit to it. He was won over after a meeting with director Zack SnyderZack Snyder, who pitched Affleck his vision of Batman and showed him concept art for the film.
- At least three of Batman's hand-to-hand takedowns in the warehouse are taken directly from the [Batman: Arkham] games. One where he bursts through a wall, another when he breaks a thug's arm backwards, and one where he throws a thug's face straight to the ground. Additionally, there are: the batclaw slam, when Batman uses his batclaw to draw an enemy closer to his fist which knock him (the enemy) down, and the use of devices that destroy the thugs' weapons (aka the Disruptor).
- When Gal GadotGal Gadot was asked by a reporter about how she would get Wonder Woman's breasts from the comics, she answered, "Wonder Woman is Amazonian, and historically accurate Amazonian women actually had only one breast. So, if I'd really go 'by the book,' it'd be problematic." Gadot practiced Kung Fu, kick boxing, sword fight, jiu-jitsu and capoeira as part of her physical preparation for the role.
- This film marks the third time that the role of Batman has been played by an Oscar-winner. Ben AffleckBen Affleck won best Original Screenplay for Good Will Hunting and Best Picture for Argo, Christian BaleChristian Bale won Best Supporting Actor for The Fighter, and George ClooneyGeorge Clooney won Best Supporting Actor for Syriana, as well as Best Picture for Argo, along with Affleck. This is also the second time an Oscar winner has played Bruce Wayne/Batman's butler, Alfred. Jeremy IronsJeremy Irons won Best Actor for [?] Reversal of Fortune and Michael CaineMichael Caine won two Best Supporting Actors for The Cider House Rules and Hannah and Her Sisters.
- The batsuit that Ben AffleckBen Affleck wears is based on Batman's suit in the comic book The Dark Knight Returns, written by Frank MillerFrank Miller and published in 1986. The film itself is partly based on the graphic novel.