Random Trivia For This Title:
- fter Rocco Dillon tells Tanya Peters to distract the official, the announcer says "Accepting the award for Mr. Bronkowitz . . . " Samuel L. Bronkowitz was a fictitious producer in The Kentucky Fried Movie, which was the first film written by the creators of [The Naked Gun] series.
- When Florence Henderson is being nominated for her Academy Award, she appears in the middle square and looks to the right and left at the actors beside her like she did in the original [The Brady Bunch].
- The cover of the issue of "Playboy" that Papshmir is reading in his Learjet features Anna Nicole Smith, who plays Tanya Peters.
- On the day of shooting for the 1970s flashback shootout, George Kennedy had come down with pneumonia. He was so ill that he couldn't even walk. To make sure the scene was shot, the director had Kennedy sit on a bar stool for his entire part in the scene. Notice when Frank meets Ed, Ed never gets up from his stool. When Ed is supposed to leave, leaving Frank alone with Tanya, Kennedy simply just leaned back out of the shot to create the illusion of his character getting up and leaving.
- Cameo: [Will Ferrell] The man chasing his lawnmower in the first scene.
- When the Lifetime Achievement Award is presented at the Academy show, the projected photos are of famed sword and sandal star [?] Steve Reeves.
- In the "making of the movie" DVD feature, it is revealed that real biker gangs were hired in order to get the look of real prisoners for the prison scene. It was unknown at the time that they were 4 rival gangs in the the scene, however no incidents occurred.