Random Trivia For This Title:
- The girl in the park who thinks Kermit is a bear is Christine NelsonChristine Nelson, daughter of Muppeteer Jerry NelsonJerry Nelson (with whom she appears in the scene). Christine suffered from cystic fibrosis throughout her short life, and finally succumbed to the disease in 1982, one year after the film debuted.
- The end of the bicycle scene (where all the Muppets are shown riding together) was actually done by putting all of the Muppet characters onto their bikes, hooking them together, and pulling them. Brian HensonBrian Henson, on an oversized tricycle, was among those who pulled the bikes.
- Gonzo's classification as a "whatever" is officially cemented in this film, as this is the label affixed to his shipping crate en route to Great Britain.
- During the opening credits Fozzie asks Kermit what B.S.C. stands for, but Kermit doesn't know either. B.S.C. stands for British Society of Cinematographers.
- The cameo role of British Gentleman was offered to Trevor HowardTrevor Howard.
- Third highest-grossing [Muppet] film, earning $31,206,251 during its run at the box office.