Random Trivia For This Title:
- The motto on the police car reads "We Wanna Help".
- For the Italian version of the film, Bones and Skull have been renamed "Punk" and "Freak".
- Homages to various Stephen King stories abound. The idea of a house that comes alive and eats people can be found in the third installment of King's [Dark Tower] series, The Wastelands. And while in the house's basement, Chowder shines his flashlight on a mechanical monkey much like the one found in King's short story The Monkey, collected in Skeleton Crew.
- For the German version of the film, Bones, Skull and Chowder have been renamed "Punk", "Freak" and "Ketchup".
- To keep the movie a PG rating, the victims that were eaten (Bones, the cops and the dog) had to come back to life during the end credits.