Random Trivia For This Title:
- [?] Bill Gates has a cameo as an alien on a background screen in MIB headquarters, as does Lady Gaga, though it shows her alias as her alien name.
- Tony Shalhoub has a cameo (at around 38 mins) Manning the 1969 Newsstand. Shalhoub plays Jack Jeebs in previous installments.
- In Men in Black Agent J asked Agent K if he ever flashy thinged him. Agent K actually did atleast 2 times before he joined but it can assume in MIB III that Agent K has been flashing him all his life. The first time when he was 4 years old.
- Nicole Scherzinger listened to [?] Led Zeppelin to get her in the mood for the role of Lily Poison.
- Michael Bay expressed interest in directing.
- This is the first [Men in Black] film in which Will Smith does not have a song on the movie's soundtrack. Will had suggested that he and his son [?] Jaden Smith should perform the main song for the end credits, but this idea was rejected by director Barry Sonnenfeld, who did not want Jaden involved in the film. Upset at this decision, Will decided not to record the main title track at all, even on his own. This created an opportunity for [?] Pitbull, who ended up releasing 'Back in Time' as the main song for the movie.
- Although playing a main character and prominently billed, Josh Brolin does not appear in the movie until 42 minutes in, which is more than 1/3 of the way through the running time.
- Gemma Arterton was originally cast as young Agent O, but scheduling conflicts prevented Arterton from taking the role.
- [?] Sacha Baron Cohen was considered for the role of Boris.
- Agent J travels from 2012 to 1969, 43 years into the past. He wakes up and sees a young Agent K, played by Josh Brolin. Brolin is only 21 years and 5 months younger than Tommy Lee Jones, who plays the older Agent K.
- Although the World Trade Center Twin towers are already standing (but still under construction) in 1969, they cannot be found anywhere in the movie, but the Freedom Tower (or One World Trade Center) can be seen under construction near the ending of the movie.
- Production delays forced Alec Baldwin to drop out of the film. Alec was the original choice to play Chief X, the head of the Men In Black agency in the sixties.
- Began filming without a completed script, which led to a delay in production so the screenplay could be rewritten and completed.
- The white weird looking 'alien' fish which can be seen in the Chinese restaurant's kitchen scene is in fact an actual fish, Psychrolutes marcidus (or blobfish). Real ones, however, don't talk.
- Young Agent K is wearing the watch that will become the light source for the Grand Central Station Locker Creatures in Men in Black II. This can be seen clearly when Young agent K and J are having Pie before the Mets fans enter.
- [?] Howard Stern has a cameo in custody at MIB headquarters in 1969.
- In Men in Black it was shown that J's full name is James Darrell Edwards III. It can therefore be assumed that the chief of Cape Kennedy/Canaveral security is named Colonel James Darrell Edwards II.