Random Trivia For This Title:
- This film opened during war with Iraq which made Warner Bros. change the poster art for the film. Because the original artwork showed Amanda Bynes displaying a peace symbol, the artwork was changed so that the peace symbol was airbrushed out. The studio did not want anyone to think the artwork was a war protest.
- When Henry Dashwood is looking through the photo album of Daphne's childhood, there are actual pictures of Amanda Bynes when she was younger.
- When Henry calls Libby to tell her Daphne has been out all day with a boy in a band (Ian), Libby says, Lemme guess, he's a drummer? In reality, Oliver James, who plays Ian, is a drummer.
- Kelly Preston and Oliver James did all of their singing in the movie
- Amanda Bynes said in the commentary that the makeup team spent hours putting braces on her for the short scene of Daphne's 15th birthday, in which the braces aren't even noticeable.