Random Trivia For This Title:
- To keep Michael Chiklis cool in the Thing suit, a rock was removed from his head and cold air was sprayed into the gap between the suit and the actor
- Michael Chiklis fought to have a "real" Thing rather than a computer-generated character.
- Michael Chiklis was offered the role of Thing after Jennifer Garner suggested him for the role.
- Although Stan Lee has made cameos in many Marvel movies, this is the first time he has played a character from the comics: Willy Lumpkin, the Fantastic Four's kindly old mailman.
- As part of his costume for The Thing, Michael Chiklis wore prosthetic teeth. To prepare himself to speak with the prostheses, Chiklis wore them when reading to his children.
- Tim Robbins was considered for Dr. Doom.
- The "WILHELM SCREAM", a famous sound effect, used in many movies, is used at least twice during the last fight of the film. Once as the bus is thrown, and then again shortly after.
- Julia Stiles, Kate Bosworth, Rachel McAdams, Elizabeth Banks, [?] KaDee Strickland were considered for the role of Susan Storm/Invisible Girl.
- Inspired by his role on [Nip/Tuck], it was Julian McMahon's idea to have Victor's scars sealed by surgical staples.
- George Clooney and Brendan Fraser were considered for the part of Reed Richards.