Random Trivia For This Title:
- For the pickle voices, actors gargled water as they read their lines.
- Terry Crews replaces Mr. T as the voice of Earl Devereaux from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Mr. T was asked to voice the character for the sequel, but declined. Many of Devereaux's body and facial expressions in the sequel were based on Crews' on-screen presence.
- When Tim blows the fog horn at the dock prior to leaving for the island it spooks Brent into laying an egg. It quickly falls off of the dock.
- The animators also added an "Easter Egg" hidden fruit, which can be seen several times in the movie. It's name is Sasquash, and is shaped like a hairy gourd.
- Sam Sparks' outfit when she returns to Swallow Falls is the same as Laura Dern's character in Jurassic Park
- Berry is voiced by the director of the movie, Cody Cameron.
- Director Cody Cameron created food animals out of clay to help with the look of the "foodimals."
- The foodimals(food animals) in this movie include:
- Fruit Cockatiel (made of several fruits)
- Hippotatomus (potato with a hippo-like body)
- Shrimpanzee (shrimps with a chimpanzee form)
- Cheespider (cheeseburgers in the form of a spider)
- Mosquitoast (toasted bread in the form of the mosquitoes)
- Bananostrich (bananas with the characteristics of ostriches)
- Flamango (mangoes with the characteristics of flamingos)
- Watermelophant (watermelons in the form of an elephant)
- Subwhales (whales made of sub sandwiches)
- Lemmongs (lemon lemmings)
- Susheep (sushi in the form of sheep)
- Tacodile Supreme (Crocodile with the head and body made of tacos)
- and many others
- WILHELM SCREAM: Two of them are heard when Flint Lockwood's Party-in-a-Box goes off during an Inventor Presentation.